What a lovely surprise being nominated for the Beautiful Blog Award from my new blogging buddy John over at Sybaritica. By profession, John is a lawyer who lives with his wife in Canada’s Arctic – it looks EXTREMELY cold. All of Johns food posts are a pleasure and luxury; he cooks the most extraordinary (mainly Chinese influenced) and exotic meals fit for a king. Do pop over to John’s blog for a culinary treat.
It seems there are no rules to the award other than thanking and linking back to the person who gave you the award and paying the love forward to 7 other bloggers.
I always find this the most difficult part of accepting an award. Who to pay the love forward to. To be frank, I would like to nominate all of the blogs I follow but in sticking with the rules and in alphabetical order, my 7 nominees are…
- Back Road Journal – Karen lives in the most magnificent and beautiful 1730′s home with an apple orchard and has a summer home on a lake in Maine. Karen’s passions are travel and food.
- Go bake Yourself – Choc Chip Uru, aka CCU is a darling 16 year old wise beyond her years and a clear professional baker in the making.
- Just a Smidgen – Smidge is a beautiful poet, artist, photographer, aspiring cellist, and bon vivant with a passion for baking and culinary creations.
- Kiwsparks – Kathryn is a remarkable artist, writer and designer who has the most magical commands of the English language, which I am sure stems from her teaching art, English and study/research methodology.
- Lavender and Lime – Tandy, a fellow South African and longest standing friend in this list is a guru when it comes to pasta dishes.
- Sarah’s Place – Sarah shares the most inspiring beach life, photography, fabulous food and brilliant knitting patterns.
- Zesty Bean Dog’s Blog – Jen has recently completed all of her yoga study and cooks the most incredible meals featuring a weekly inspirational pizza and has a thing for yuzu.
John, thank you again for nomination me for this lovely award! :-)