I came across my posts for Getting To Know You Better the other day and thought it would be nice to revive the idea. No rules to play along, no having to tag anybody, just join in if you want to or if you haven’t already. This really is a lovely way to get to know a bit more about each other. Simply copy the questions and fill in your answers on your blog. Please link back to this post so I don’t miss out on your answers.
1. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
2. What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
Seems I am enjoying red wines of late – just as well as a glass of red is so much healthier than a G&T
3. What is your favourite food?
4. What is your least favourite food?
Tripe and rhubarb
5. What do you eat that others think is really weird?
Cold pressed tongue – albeit that I have never cooked it before
6. What is your favourite thing to cook/bake?
Anything in cupcake form – savoury or sweet – I’m sure a lot of you know this already
7. If you could only chose one, would it be sweet or savoury?
8. What time do you usually eat your dinner during the week?
By the latest 7pm
9. What kitchen item/s have you never owned?
A pressure cooker and a slow cooker
10. What tip would you give to a newby cooker / baker?
Relax, it will still be edible; well most of the time.
11. What is the best vegetarian dish you have eaten?
12. What is the easiest meal you can cook?
Syrup and Soy Chicken
13. If you could only grow 3 herbs in your garden, what would you grow?
Coriander (cilantro), thyme and parsley
14. What would you use as a substitute for salt?
15. What 5 items would you pack for a quick and easy picnic or day out?
Boiled eggs, chicken wings, grapes, tea and water.
I’m looking forward to your answers.