This is a great recipe for during the week and kids love helping out to make the dough. You can go wild with different toppings or just keep it simple.
1 bottle beer
Dried herbs of choice
- Mix the beer with a drop of oil and enough flour until it reaches the consistency of dough.
- Roll it out to fit a baking tray.
- Spread the dough with tomato puree and sprinkle with herbs of your choice.
- Top with the cheese.
- You can also add anything else that takes your fancy.
- Grill in the oven until the cheese is melted.
Submitted by: Frances Graham, Gauteng