This is another great dish to serve as a starter for a relaxed evening with family and friends.
60ml hot water
125ml chicken stock
50ml tomato sauce
15ml lemon juice
5ml Worcestershire sauce
2ml ground black pepper
15ml onion grated
500ml cream whipped
3 200g tins pink salmon
- Dissolve the gelatine in the hot water.
- Add the chicken stock and stir through.
- Add the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, salt and grated onion and blend together.
- Gently fold in the cream.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and flake the salmon, removing the skin and hard bones.
- Fold the salmon into the cream mixture and spoon into a ring mould.
- Seal and refrigerate until set.
De-mould and serve with melba toast.
Submitted by: Mandy Frielinghaus, Mauritius