Guacamole doesn’t just have to be an accompaniment for nachos, it also makes a delicious dip for with crisps, compliments vegetable strips and florets and is equally delicious spread on a slice of hot buttered toast.
2 avocado pears
20ml lime juice
1 garlic clove
25ml fresh coriander
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Peel, de-pip and roughly mash the avos.
- Add the lime juice and stir through.
- Finely chop the onion and tomato and add to the avo.
- Crush the garlic and add to the mixture.
- Finely chop the coriander and add to the mixture.
- Stir through salt and pepper to taste and chill.
Submitted by: Mandy Frielinghaus, Mauritius