After a long hard week, it is nice to have a quick, easy and super yummy meal. These devilled lamb chops are great served with rice or couscous and steamed broccoli.
Devilled Lamb Chops
15ml curry powder
5ml soy sauce
5ml mustard powder
Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients and pour over the chops mixing through until the chops are all coated.
- Set aside to marinate for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Bake the chops in a covered casserole dish for 30 minutes.
- Remove the lid and bake for a further 15 minutes.
Submitted by: Mandy Frielinghaus, Mauritius