Fudge just doesn’t get easier than this! I was always sceptical about making fudge until my aunt introduced me to her recipe for making it in the microwave oven – perfection every single time! Just try not make it too often. 😉
Microwave Oven Chocolate Fudge
1 tin condensed milk
2 cups sugar
5ml vanilla essence
- Combine all the ingredients except for the vanilla essence and vinegar in a large glass jug.
- Cook on high for 2 minutes and stir.
- Cook for a further 9 minutes on high stirring often.
- Add the vanilla essence and vinegar and mix through.
- Flatten the mixture into a greased baking tray.
- Once cool cut into squares.
Submitted by: Christine de Villiers, Port Elizabeth