How can I possibly top yesterday’s perfect dessert – well, simply with a another perfect dessert. Chocolate Mousse. This truly has to be the easiest chocolate mousse to make and is guaranteed to leave you wanting more!
200g dark chocolate
4 egg separated
Extra cream and strawberries for decorating
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water.
- Beat in the egg yolks one at a time and beat until smooth and thick.
- Lightly whip the cream and fold into the chocolate mixture.
- Lightly beat the egg whites and fold into the mixture.
- Spoon into glass bowls or ramekins and refrigerate.
Decorate with lightly whipped cream and strawberries just before serving.
Submitted by: Mandy Frielinghaus, Mauritius