These little taste explosion morsels are an absolute hit with the kiddies and make for a great treat added to a lunch box for school or work and as with most good cookie and biscuit recipes, they are super easy to make.
Peanut Butter Cookies
125ml peanut butter
125ml white sugar
125ml brown sugar
1 egg beaten
250ml flour sifted
5ml bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Cream the butter and the peanut butter.
- Gradually add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg.
- Sift together the flour and bicarbonate of soda and add to the wet mixture and beat well.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a greased baking sheet and press down with fork.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Submitted by: Raë Smit, Pretoria