As promised, here is the second Cheese Cake recipe. This has to be the ultimate unbaked cheese cake and I have yet to find somebody who doesn’t like. If you want to take it up a notch, grate your favourite chocolate over the top. Either way, it’s perfection with every mouthful.
30ml castor sugar
½ packet Marie biscuits crushed
397g tin condensed milk
125ml lemon juice
250ml creamed cottage cheese
Chocolate for grating over the top – optional
- Mix the castor sugar with the biscuits.
- Melt the butter and add to the biscuits and mix until the biscuits are well coated.
- Press into a greased pie dish and refrigerate.
- Combine the condensed milk with the lemon juice and beat until thick.
- Add the cream cheese and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the biscuit base.
- Grate chocolate over the top and refrigerate.
Submitted by: Mandy Frielinghaus, Mauritius