This is not the healthiest meal around but it is very tasty and oh so moreish. Pair it with a crisp green salad and vinaigrette dressing for a healthier touch and then just for good measure, a few crispy chips (French fries).
Crumbed Chicken Breasts
3 chicken breasts sliced through butterfly style
Spice / herbs of choice
3 cups bread crumbs
2 tbsp water
- Sprinkle the breasts with your choice of spice or herbs. I used powered chicken stock and vegetable spice.
- Place the bread crumbs in a shallow bowl.
- Beat the eggs with the water in a shallow bowl.
- Coat both sides of the chicken pieces in the bread crumbs, then in the egg and back into the breadcrumbs.
- Heat a little oil in a pan (just enough to cover the bottom) over a medium heat and fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.