I have often made variations of beer bread – herbed beer bread, beer and cheese bread, herbed cheese beer bread and for the longest time I have wanted to make it with Guinness. I was thrilled with the result – the bread was less yeasty than normal beer bread and seemed lighter in texture too and seeing that I am in my making things individual, I made these in mini loaf tins.
Mini Guinness Beer Bread
4 cups self raising flour
1 can (340ml) Guinness
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Spray 8 mini loaf tins with non stick spray.
- Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Add the beer and mix until combined.
- Divide into 8 and place in the loaf tins
- Bake for 20 minutes.