I am thrilled to announce that I have been gifted the Verstatile Blogger Award by my blogging friend Tandy who writes the lovely Lavender and Lime blog; Tandy has weekly challenges which are great fun. I was also gifted the award by my new blogging friend Tanya over at Chica Andaluza. Tanya recently started writing about her wonderful life in Spain and her apt tag line is “Living the Dream Up A Mountain Somewhere In Andalucia”. Thanks ladies!
In acceptance of the award, the rules are:
- to thank the person / people who awarded you by linking back to their post
- to list 7 interesting things about yourself
- to pass the award on to 15 other new or newly discovered blogs
- I recently learnt from doing a challenge on Tandy’s blog that I would not eat roadkill.
- I probably drink too many cups of tea in a day, especially in winter.
- One of the first things I do when visiting family or friends, is look in their fridge.
- I love sharing motivational quotes.
- I have the strangest idiosyncrasy of having to smell everything.
- I bake cupcakes / muffins every week – sweet and savoury.
- If I could magically play an instrument, it would be the violin.