Do you ever have one of those evenings when after dinner you really feel like something chocolatey and sweet but did not make a pudding, well… this seriously quick and easy recipe will have you sufficiently satisfied in under 5 minutes. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or cream.
Sorry not the prettiest of pictures. 😉
Chocolate Pudding in a Cup
60ml cake flour
30ml cocoa powder
5ml vanilla essence
45ml chocolate chips
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the egg, milk, oil and vanilla essence and whisk together.
- Pour into 2 cups and add the chocolate chips and just mix in.
- Cook on 100 percent power for 2½ to3 minutes.*
- Run a knife around the inside of the cups and turn out.
* Microwave oven cooking times vary, have a look here for some tips.