Instead of a recipe post today, I thought it would be nice to get to know a bit more about each others culinary likes and dislikes. I won’t be tagging anybody but it would be great if you would copy the questions and fill in your answers on your blog – just for a bit of fun. 🙂 Please link back to me so I don’t miss out on your answers.
1. What is your favourite non-alcholic drink?
2. What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
Gin and Tonic with lots of lemon and a good crispy cold Chardonnay
3. What is your favourite food?
4. What is your least favourite food?
Tripe and rhubarb
5. What do you eat that others think is really weird?
Cold pressed tongue – albeit that I have never cooked it before
6. What is your favourite thing to cook/bake?
Anything in cupcake form – savoury or sweet
7. If you could only chose one, would it be sweet or savoury?
8. What time do you usually eat your dinner during the week?
By the latest 7pm
9. What kitchen item/s have you never owned?
A pressure cooker and a slow cooker
10. What tip would you give to a newby cooker / baker?
Relax, it will still be edible; well most of the time.
11. What is the best vegetarian dish you have eaten?
12. What is the easiest meal you can cook?
13. If you could only grow 3 herbs in your garden, what would you grow?
Coriander (cilantro), thyme and basil
14. What would you use as a substitute for salt?
15. What 5 items would you pack for a quick and easy picnic or day out?
Boiled eggs, chicken wings, grapes, tea and water.