I thoroughly enjoyed sharing a few of my culinary likes and dislikes a while ago and was thrilled that some of you did the same. Thank you Cindy, Tandy, Tes, Yvette and CannonD. I have put a few more fun questions together. Again, I won’t be tagging anybody but it would be great if you would copy the questions and fill in your answers on your blog – just for a bit more fun. 🙂 Please link back to me so I don’t miss out on your answers.
1. What 5 items are always in your fridge?
Milk, butter, eggs, cheese and hot English mustard.
2. What 5 items are always in your pantry ?
Flour, sugar, oats, baking powder and cocoa.
3. Do you write a grocery list or do you shop off the cuff?
I always make a list and I always buy more than what is on the list.
4. What is the most used item/s in your kitchen?
Hands down it would have to be my mugs and kettle – I drink tea all day.
5. What do you have in your kitchen that may seem strange to other people?
A basket of rose quartz
6. If you were to enter a Come Dine With Me challenge, what would you cook?
Starter: My nana’s wonderful carrot soup and melba toast
Dessert: Crème Brûlée and vanilla coffee
Probably all too rich for one sitting but in theory its nice. 🙂
7. If you could invite any 4 living people in the world to dinner, who would they be?
8. What is your favourite breakfast out?
Eggs benedict at my friend Roy’s Rose Garden Tea House – it is served on potato rosti with crispy bacon – THE BEST!
9. What one condiment could you not be without?
Hot English mustard
10. Some people seemed to have a problem eating leftovers or reheated food, do you?
Absolutely not, sometimes reheated leftovers can be even nicer the next day.