I’m thrilled that so many people took part in my getting to know each other 2 that I couldn’t resist putting another one together. Shorter this time around but still loads of fun. Thank you to Cindy, Stonemaiden Diaries, Yvette, Kim, Tandy, Tes, Natalie, Linda and Leftover Recipes for taking part in the fun with round 2! As with the previous two, I won’t be tagging anybody but it would be great if you would copy the questions and fill in your answers on your blog – it’s great fun. 🙂 Please link back to me so I don’t miss out on your answers.
1. Who would you be honoured to have cook in your kitchen?
2. What have you always wanted to cook or eat but never have?
Truffles – maybe James can bring them along when he comes to cook for me.
3. What is your favourite part of a chicken?
The oysters, although not very filling.
4. Do you use a knife or a vegetable peeler to peel potatoes?
A knife – doesn’t everyone?
5. What one item do you keep in the kitchen you know you shouldn’t use but do?
Aromat – I know, I know! How about if I justify that I only ever use it when scrambling eggs and occasionally on chicken wings.
6. Do you like using the new culinary foam with your meals?
Absolutely not – I won’t tell you what I think it looks like either – very off putting!
7. What 3 meals would you take to a friend who is sick in bed?
Cottage pie, chicken curry and probably lasagne.