My cupcake addiction is clearly getting out of hand so I decided to tone things down a bit and make just two – how cool is that! If you are wanting a quick sweet treat after dinns and really feel like a cupcake but can’t warrant making a full recipe – no problem, this is the recipe for you. Ovens vary and with just two little treasures in there to bake, I found it best to place one on each outer side of the muffin tray. I wish I could give credit to the person I got this idea from but alas the memory has failed me. Please remind me if you were the one who led me in this lovely direction.
Cupcakes for two
Non stick cooking spray
1 egg white
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp butter melted
¼ tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 ½ tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a muffin pan with 2 paper cases and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk the egg white and sugar until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Divide the batter between the 2 paper cases.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool and ice as desired. I had some spare chocolate icing in the fridge which I used.