On occasion when Pete is away, I have been known to get carried away and seem to get suckers on my butt as I never leave my computer for very long. Recently was such a day (and night) which meant cooking supper was not top priority and I only thought of it when my worm was awake and needed to be fed immediately! Seriously quick and easy would have to do – hence the Chicken and Tomato Sandwich was born, which made for a delicious light supper and was perfectly balanced with a Gin and Tonic 🙂 which I enjoyed at my desk.
Un-Recipe – Chicken and Tomato Sandwich
- Fry the chicken in a little butter sprinkled with the spice.
- Butter the bread and spread the mayonnaise on one slice and the mustard on the other.
- Top one of the slices with the sliced tomato.
- Once cooked cut the chicken breast into slices and place on top of the tomato.
- Top with the second slice of bread and cut in half.