I am thrilled to share that Jen, a new blogging buddy over at Zestybeandog’s Blog has awarded me The Versatile Blogger award. Jen loves to experiment with new ingredients and thinks of ways to prepare fresh foods in a unique way all the while being busy with studying and working.
Here is a rerun of my interesting and random facts that I have shared about myself:
- I learnt from doing a challenge on Tandy’s blog that I would not eat roadkill.
- I probably drink too many cups of tea in a day, especially in winter.
- One of the first things I do when visiting family or friends, is look in their fridge.
- I love sharing motivational quotes.
- I have the strangest idiosyncrasy of having to smell everything.
- I bake cupcakes / muffins every week – sweet and savoury.
- If I could magically play an instrument, it would be the violin.
- I love to knit and crochet.
- I am extremely loyal to my family and friends.
- I absolutely adore cats – they are fur children after all.
- I love making and working from lists and have been known to make lists of lists.
- I get claustrophobic.
- I have been thinking of cutting my hair for the past 10 years and will hopefully make a decision soon. I am still thinking about it.
- I am like a dog at a bone and won’t stop until I have completed something, even if it takes longer than planned.
- I am a neat and organised person.
- I am committed and enthusiastic about what I do.
- I was crowned Miss College forever ago.
- I am an arachnophobic.
- I REALLY do not enjoy winter.
- I love crossword puzzles
- I never leave home without a bottle of water.
Thanks again Jen for honouring me with this lovely award, I feel super special to have been selected. 🙂