Just before Christmas, I was tagged in the 10 questions quiz by Natalie over at What We Ate Today with the simple rules of answering the 10 questions and then tagging a few of your fellow bloggers to do the same.
10 Questions – My Answers
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Wife, individual, sensitive, compassionate, loving, predictable, organised.
2. What keeps you up at night?
I usually sleep very well.
3. Who would you like to be?
Me, just a little thinner and firmer around the hips and tummy.
4. What are you wearing now?
What I like to call my onesie, I have one for every day of the week – best thing ever for a summers day.
5. What scares you?
Besides spiders, the state of the world.
6. What is the best and worst things of blogging?
The best thing about blogging is the wonderful virtual friendships I have formed. It is wonderful having caring people who read what I write.
The word thing about blogging would have to be the amount of time it takes to keep consistent and in touch with everybody on a daily basis.
7. What was the last website you looked at?
Our own website – finalising the last bits and bobs.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
To worry less what other people think.
9. Slankets, yes or no?
I get cold very easily so guess I would say yes.
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you.
Natalie was one of the first bloggers I “met” when I started blogging and we both started blogging at more or less the same time. She has recently become a mother to a beautiful boy whom she and her husband adopted. Natalie is going to work on more vegetarian dishes, which I look forward to reading about.
Who are you going to tag to join the quiz? (I was not sure how many people I was supposed to tag)
- Celi – The Kitchens Garden
- John – From The Bartolini Kitchens
- Jen – Zesty bean dog’sBlog
- Kelly – Inspired Edibles
- Linda – Savoring Every Bite