I know that I am very late with this – the holidays with family and friend visits took precedence over blogging for a while, so my sincere apologies to Tandy whose fun initiative this was and to my Secret Santa Colleen, aka BrownieGirl.
What a bounty I received in my package that arrived just before Christmas. I was very spoilt and received the most wonderful package filled with:-
- 2 Ina Paarman Recipe Books – Summer Food and What’s for Supper – I will share a few recipe just as soon as I can get back to “normal”;
- A NoMU African Rub spice which I forgot to use the other evening when grilling chops – will have to mend the error of my ways ASAP;
- A Le Creuset spatula which is guaranteed to be used week in and week out in the kitchen;
- Cape Herb & Spice Cumin seed which I will add to a curry soon;
- A beautiful heart shaped rose printed ornament which has taken up residence in my office; and
- A Charlotte Rhys soap bar with the the softest light fragrance which I look forward to using.
Thank you again to Tandy for the fun and a great big thank you to Colleen for my super awesome pressie. 🙂 xo