This is another lovely recipe from my SIL Trish, thanks Trishy! Sorry it took so l o n g to getting around and making this but better late than never as they say. When I make this again though, I will double the amount of Dijon mustard from one tablespoon to two as I couldn’t quite taste it and think it will enhance the citrus flavours even more.
6 to 8 chicken thighs
½ cup marmalade
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1tbsp olive oil
½ inch piece ginger grated
1 garlic clove crushed
Juice & zest of 1 orange
Salt & black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the chicken pieces in a large oven proof dish.
- Combine all the ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Bake for 45 – 60 minutes, basting every 15 minutes.
- If the sauce is still runny, reduce in a pan and pour over the chicken before serving.