It is always so nice getting recognition from fellow blogging buddies and when you are bestowed with an award, one with such lovely meaning, one that makes you all warm and fuzzy, you can’t wait to share it.
One slight problem though is this is a WordPress award so sadly I can’t pay the love forward to my non WordPress friends even though they still form part of my family.
The lovely Ada over at More Food, Please honoured me with this award. Ada shares the most wonderful recipes and does lovely restaurant reviews. Do pop over and say hi to Ada if you haven’t met her yet.
This award was created by Shaun over at Looking For Reasoning to a Complicated World and below is what he wrote about the award:
“This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award.”
The rules are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
- Let your 10 family members know you have awarded them.
So, without any ado, my family award nominees are:
- John – From The Bartolini Kitchens
- Tanya – Chica Andaluza
- Kathryn – Kiwsparks
- Diane – Photographs and Recipes
- Celi – The Kitchens Garden
- Kay – Pure & Complex
- Barb- Just A Smidgen
- Tandy – Lavender and Lime
- Celia – Fig Jam and Lime Cordial
- Lisa – Gourmet Wog