Before the year is out, I thought we should do the third and final round of getting to know each other. As always there are no rules; all I ask is for you to link back to this posts so I don’t miss out on your answers.
1. Who would you be honoured to have cook in your kitchen?
2. What have you always wanted to cook or eat but never have?
Truffles – maybe James can bring them along when he comes to cook for me.
3. What is your favourite part of a chicken?
The oysters, although they are not very filling.
4. Do you use a knife or a vegetable peeler to peel potatoes?
A knife – I can’t operate a vegetable peeler around a potato, it makes me feel like I have 2 left hands.
5. What one item do you keep in your kitchen you know you shouldn’t use but do?
Aromat – I know, I know! How about if I justify that I only ever use it when scrambling eggs and occasionally on chicken wings.
6. Do you like using culinary foam on your meals?
Absolutely not – I won’t tell you what I think it looks like either – very off putting!
7. What 3 meals would you take to a friend who is sick in bed?
Cottage pie, chicken curry and lasagne.
8. Bovril or Marmite?
9. Do you dunk your rusk in tea or coffee?
Nope – they are crunchy for a reason, why would you want to ruin that by making them all soggy, which also leaves a horrible mess at the bottom of your cup.
10. Which do you prefer, crunchy or chewy cookies and biscuits?