- Other Products
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Bees Wax
- Castile Soap
- Glycerine (Vegetable)
ALOE VERA GEL (100%)
- Improves digestion
- Strengthens the immune system
- Delays the aging process
- Cures dermatitis
- Alleviates menstrual problems
- Reduces arthritis pain
- Heals wounds
- Cures nausea
- Eliminates ulcers
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Prevents diabetes
- Inhibits cancerous growth
- Heals the side effects of radiotherapy treatments
- Promotes hair growth
- Soothes acid reflux symptoms
- Thickens products – deodorant and lip balms
- Creates natural barrier protecting skin and locks in moisture
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic
- Environmentally friendly
- Soothes skin
- Heals cuts, scrapes and wounds
- Stimulates hair growth
- Clears acne
- Heals cracked lips and heals
- Reduces stretch marks
- Waterproof shoes
- Use in furniture polish
- Aids skin healing
- Is gentle on the skin and doesn’t clog pores
- Use in face, hand, body, shampoo, conditioner and shaving cream
- Use in general purpose household cleaning products
- 100% biodegradable – environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- Safe to use on babies and pets
- Use as fruit and vegetable rinse
- Safe to use as car shampoo
- Use in anti-ageing treatments – cleansers, toners and moisturisers
- Use as a replacement of alcohol in herbal tinctures and homemade face and body products
- Clears acne and blackheads
- Use in washing soaps and gels
- Retains moisture of the skin
- Show positive effects on skin cancer
- Heals scars and cracked heals
- Non toxic
- Use in toothpaste for teeth whitening
- Conditions hair
- Safe for use on babies
Information provided is for personal information and interest only, it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and does not offer medical advice or treatment for any condition. It is recommend you consult your doctor or aromatherapist if you are pregnant, nursing, take medication, have any health/medical conditions and want to include using essential oils.
Hi, there are a few typos: Curesdermatitis; Reducesarthritis; bloodsugar; Preventsdiabetes; Soothesacid. Not sure if you copied and pasted or if there is a gremlin in your blog? I use 100% aloe gel for a lot of things 🙂
Hmm, how odd. Must be gremlins as my original document is perfect. Thanks. Have a great Monday. 🙂 xo
Castile soap sounds really interesting! Thanks for sharing, Mindy.
It has a very distinct smell Angie. Have a happy week. 🙂 xo
I love aloe. In Spain we have lots of plants and I just snap off a stalk and rub on burns. It doesn’t like the English cold weather though!
Yes, we also have it growing in the garden. It’s lovely to have. Bet you would sell it by the truck load if you could get it to grown in England. 😀 Have a glorious evening friend. 🙂 xo
I told you I finally bought a diffuser, right?
I love Orange scents.
What do you recommend? xxxxxxxx from Duluth. PS. send photos of your decorated Christmas space!
Yes, I am so thrilled. You are going to LOVE using it. I would recommend bergamot, grapefruit and sweet orange.
Travelling for the next (up to) 5 weeks so won’t be doing any Christmas decorating. Sorry. I hope you do a post with yours.
Just arrived in Kenya yesterday and tomorrow we are going to Tanzania for a week. Can’t wait. Never been PLUS my one brother (who lives in a different province to us) will also be there on business so we will get to have dinner with him. How wonderful!
Have a beautiful and happy week ahead my dear friend. Love and hugs from Nairobi. xoxoxo