My microwave oven chapter would not be complete without 2 fudge recipes. Last Friday I posted a Chocolate Fudge recipe and today’s is vanilla fudge. Once you have tried these two recipes, I doubt you will ever make fudge on the stove top again!
Microwave Oven Fudge
750ml icing sugar sifted
397g condensed milk
10ml vanilla essence
- Grease a square tin with non-stick spray.
- Place the icing sugar, condensed milk and butter in a large glass jug and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir with a wire whisk and microwave for a further 10 minutes, beating with the whisk after 5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla essence and beat the mixture with a wooden spoon until it thickens.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and leave to cool.
- Once cooled cut into squares.
Submitted by: Mandy Frielinghaus, Mauritius