We had friends over a while ago and as per usual, talk turned to food and we were explaining that as a family, we don’t eat our Yorkshire Pudding with our meal, we save it for afters and sprinkle it with sugar and the roast beef gravy. Whether you enjoy it with or after your meal, Yorshire Pudding is a must with roast beef.
3 large eggs
250ml cake flour
Oil for baking
- Beat all the ingredients together until well blended.
- Set the mixture aside to rest for 30 minutes before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Put sufficient oil at the bottom of a roasting dish to cover the base and heat in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into hot oil and bake for approximately 25 minutes. Leave longer if you want a crispy Yorkshire.