This is one of those meals you can have ready in 20 minutes, you know, for those evenings when you have sat behind the computer for too long AGAIN…
Garlic, Wine & Thyme Mushroom Pasta
Pasta of choice
250g button mushrooms sliced
2.5ml dry thyme
60ml dry white wine
15ml maizena (cornstarch)
2 garlic cloves crushed
Salt and black pepper
- Cook the pasta as per the package instructions.
- Fry the mushrooms in a little butter sprinkled with the vegetable spice and thyme until tender.
- Pour the cream and wine into the pan and bring to a boil.
- Mix the maizena with a little water and stir through the cream mixture to thicken.
- Add the garlic and season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve over the pasta.