It doesn’t feel like it but it’s been over 9 weeks since I re-posted the first of our 3 instalments of getting to know each other better, so thought it time to post the second set of questions.
Remember there are no rules to play along, no having to tag anybody, just join in if you want to.
Simply copy the questions and fill in your answers on your blog. Please link back to this post so I don’t miss out on your answers.
1. What 5 items are always in your fridge?
Milk, butter, eggs, cheese and yoghurt.
2. What 5 items are always in your pantry ?
Flour, sugar, cat food, tea and tomato paste.
3. Do you write a grocery list or do you shop off the cuff?
I always make a list and I always buy more than what is on the list – oops.
4. What is the most used item/s in your kitchen?
Hands down my mugs and kettle – I drink tea all day.
5. What do you have in your kitchen that may seem strange to other people?
A basket of rose quartz
6. If you were to enter a Come Dine With Me challenge, what would you cook?
Starter: My nana’s wonderful carrot soup and melba toast
Mains: Slow roast Greek lamb, mint jelly, roast vegetables, crispy roast potatoes and gravy
Dessert: Crème Brûlée and vanilla coffee
Probably all too rich for one sitting but in theory its nice.
7. If you could invite any 4 living people in the world to dinner, who would they be?
Adam Lambert, Alison Botha, Johnny Depp and Brandon Buys. Talk about a strange mix of people.
8. What is your favourite breakfast out?
Eggs benedict at my friend Roy’s Rose Garden Tea House - it is served on potato rosti with crispy bacon – THE BEST!
9. What one condiment could you not be without?
Hot English mustard
10. Some people seem to have a problem eating leftovers or reheated food, do you?
Absolutely not, sometimes reheated leftovers can be even nicer the next day.